Wednesday 25 October 2017

Athletics

2017 Athletics

I showed a growth mindset when in the high jump because when I jumped I kept knocking off the bar, even though when I didn’t manage to jump as high as last year I didn’t get angry.

I did not manage to achieve my athletics goals because I had not had much of a chance to practice at school.

I represented my house by showing my CARE Values and trying my best.

I did well in discuss because I came fourth when I did not think I would come fourth place.

The high jump was challenging because I had never managed to jump 1.5 metres and they were going up in tens which was hard because ten centimeters was quite of big height difference.

I am proud of coming fourth in discus and that I did not come last in my race because I was versing some good runners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment